Importance of Backup
A range of reports over the recent years has show that the majority (up to 60%) of small and medium businesses won't survive a drastic loss of data. So it's often a shock to find that many companies have no back-up or disaster recovery strategies in place at all. If this is the case for your company, you're putting at risk all you've worked for. That is why Redback Systems is offering a wide range of comprehensive backup, disaster and recovery solutions priced to fit small business budgets. We want to keep you safe!
Don’t Let A System Failure Shut Down Your Business And Jeopardize Everything You've Worked For
Our business continuity solutions will ensure that in the event of disaster, you can quickly revive your network and that your employees can be back to work in no time.
The experts at Redback Systems can ensure your vital data can be regularly backed up and if there's a problem that files can be restored in as little as 30 minutes. Our systems can take over as a virtual server to resume operations until bigger issues with your network can be resolved. We also offer remote server backup to keep your files and data safe and secure.
Any company facing large-scale data loss is at risk of expensive downtime, losing customers to competitors and in the worst cases, law suits and bankruptcy.
A catastrophic system failure can bring your business to a grinding halt, especially if you've lost vital data such as inventory records, customer lists and contacts. And it is nearly impossible to get this data back from scratch. That is why you should make use of our business continuity solutions which :
- Backs up your data every 15 Minutes every day of the week.
- Gets your business back up and running - fast.
- Ensures you are compliant with all laws and regulations.
- Recoveries your vital emails and contacts.
- Keeps your data safe when disaster strikes.
How Redback Systems keeps you protected
With a business impact assessment -
- to help your company come up with a realistic business continuity plan that's based upon how your business would be impacted by a loss of service.
A maximum downtime assessment -
- Redback Systems helps you assess what your maximum downtime can be before it adversely affects your business operations.
- We outline potential risks to your business and help you identify all areas of your company that might be exposed to threats from natural or man-made disasters. This helps you prioritize your time and capital resources.
Don’t wait for the next disaster!