Looking for a fun, fast moving and rewarding career?
Do you have a passion for problem solving, and a love of IT?
Do you love a challenge and understand the importance of putting the customer first?
If so, you could be just what we’re looking for.
Redback Systems is always seeking enterprising IT professionals. If you identify with our core values, believe in exceptional customer service, find satisfaction in developing creative solutions, and bring solid technical experience, then please contact us. We’d welcome the opportunity to talk to you. It could be the start of a wonderful career and lasting new friendships.
There are few places more fun or rewarding to work than Redback Systems.
- Strong background in PHP and Web application development
- Bachelor's degree in CS and/or equivalent industry experience
- Conduct detailed analysis of problem domains and customer requirements
- Develop innovative software designs and architectures
- Depending on the role’s complexity a minimum of three-five years’ experience is normally required for a system administrator.
- Typically a bachelor’s degree in computer science is required for a system administrator role, in web technology, network administration or something similar.
- Common certifications asked for by employers are Cisco Certified Network Associate and Cisco Certified Network Professional.
- The system administrator is not your stereotypical IT role, where you work from the basement rarely encountering human interaction.
- The role requires the individual to work with several departments outside of IT, on a daily basis.
- Becoming a technical support engineer requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a related field.
- Key skills for this position include interpersonal skills; problem-solving skills; listening skills; familiarity with operating systems, backup software and database software; and knowledge of and ability to use equipment like mainframe computers, computer tool kits and network analyzers.
- At least 3-5 years of experience is required for most positions, and voluntary certifications are available.
- Have good analytical skills to diagnose problems quickly
- Have excellent customer service skills